A Few Years Later...
So it's been more than three-and-a-half years since I updated this site, which is just as well, as there hasn't been much to say about a boat I no longer have, but the boat's new owner recently got in touch with me and sent me a couple of photos. He did an excellent job finishing the restoration. See for yourself:
He's sailing the boat out of Monterey, and I hope to see him out on the water sometime. Facilitating that, I've got a new boat myself. An Express 27 named "Airtight" that I'm sailing out of Santa Cruz harbor.
Maybe I'll start a blog about Airtight, one day.
Well, I sold Airtight as well. The new boat, seen below, is Spitfire.
- 2013-08-02 A Few Years Later
- 2009-12-20 Final Update
- 2009-08-21 Summer Update
- 2009-05-06 April Update
- 2009-03-30 March Update
- 2008-12-30 Prepping for the New Rigging
- 2008-12-18 Taking Down the Mast
- 2008-12-01 Small Project Update
- 2008-11-19 Back in the Water
- 2008-11-18 Ready to Go Back in the Water
- 2008-11-12 Haul-Out
- 2008-11-10 The Boat's First Outing
- 2008-11-07 It Runs!
- 2008-11-02 The Once-Over